PTCA Dilatation Catheter
The Everest pushes the boundary in terms of performance and safety and is viewed by interventional cardiologists across the world as a high quality workhorse PTCA catheter.
Key performance characteristics of the Everest are:
atraumatic tip, created by our proprietary bonding and shaping technology.
- Low profile
- Flexible performance
- Kink resistant
low profile Wedge Shape Design “tip to balloon” transition for smoother crossing results.
- Lesion entry profile 0.016” (0.40 mm)
- Distal balloon profile 0.023” (0.58 mm)
- Proximal balloon profile 0.025” (0.63 mm)
hydrophilic coating, covering tip to distal shaft, including the folded balloon.
- Eliminates catheter friction
- Remains durable during multiple usages
workhorse standards redefined
- Superior Re-wrap incorporated the latest insights on re-folding and re-wrap interactions.
- Higher pushability due to balanced proximal and distal shaft transitions.
- Full 6F Kissing Technology compatibility, guaranteed.
award winning Checker technology
- Tighter balloon wrapping for reduced crossing profile.
- Smoother profile transition; compressing folds and shoulders.
- Eliminates balloon-wadge flaring and minimizes friction
- Enhances trackability
Blue Medical’s Everest brand produced at Blue Medical’s production facility in the Netherlands. It is MDR CE certified and sold globally (not for sale in the USA).