Wellinq is a specialized contract development and manufacturing company (CMO) that develops and produces high-quality medical devices and sensor technology in its own operating sites. Its mission is to provide doctors with solutions that contribute to the quality of life of patients. 140 employees do this with pride and passion. The company operates through two market-oriented business units: Vascular Medical Devices and Sensor Solutions. Customers are leading MedTech companies worldwide. Production takes place in two dedicated sites in Leek and Helmond. The company has its own experts working in clinical, product development and sales & marketing teams supporting the operations.
To manage the next growth phase and to strengthen the finance team, we are looking for a
who will report to the Director Finance.
The business Controller will be part of the finance team that is based in Leek, Groningen. The finance team consists of 4 FTE’s and is responsible for financial reporting and control of the Wellinq Group. The Business Controller serves as an advisor for the finance team and the operational leadership teams. Your key focus will be optimizing our internal reporting and control structures. You will be involved in the monthly financial closing processes, preparation of annual accounts, taxes and several other finance related projects.
- Be a strong sparring partner for our operational management
- Responsible for monthly KPI reporting
- Translate strategical and operational goals into clear (financial) KPI’s
- Preparing budgets and forecasting including monthly performance analyses
- Preparing business cases
- Assist the team with monthly and yearly closing procedures
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics
- At least 3 years of experience in a financial accounting or business control position
- Affinity with product development, international manufacturing, and the medical devices sector is a pre
- Experience with ERP systems (Exact)
- Experience and effectiveness in working at management level, in reporting and communicating in an international and multicultural environment
- Recognize yourself in the Wellinq organizational competencies
You are a talented business controller with a positive drive and energy, who takes initiative and you are a real team player. You are eager to learn and develop new skills and competencies and you have a “can do” mentality. You are experienced in (financial) processes in a complex environment.
A challenging position in a complex and fast growing organization where you can develop yourself in different aspects of financial reporting and business control. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are interested you can apply by sending a motivational letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on the Wellinq group can be found at www.wellinq.com. Also feel free to call Femma Kroes, Talent Recruiter at +31 (0)6 12 99 04 93.